Friday, August 18, 2017

Li-ion Batteries Adapter



Just to share with the 3D printing community a simple hack for Li-Ion Charger.

The battery charger for my LED torchlight was broken and thrown away few months back. I was not able to charge the battery.(It was a bit smaller than 18650 size.)



Wanted to make this adapter for a long time; finally drew it last night and printed this morning. There was a small block in the middle of the adapter to hold the wire that I can coil it around. Not able to anticipate that the block was actually very small and it got out of shape with my fast print setting. 😛
I was too eager to re-print slowly, so replace it with a small wooden block that I shave to size with a pen knife.  Coiled the wire around the wooden piece and shovel it into the hole. Done. 
Tested charging to be working. Another project done. 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Li-ion Batteries Adapter

Just to share with the 3D printing community a simple hack for Li-Ion Charger. The battery charger for my LED torchlight was broken and t...